Current Rating for # 443905
- 10A - CONTINUOUS DUTY
- 15A - 50 minute run time
- 20A -30 minute run time
Start Up Torque - .153 N-m = 1.35 pound inches or .113 ft. lbs
Scroll to bottom of page to view performance curves.
- Shaft: Steel 15.9mm (5/8") diameter, 48mm length, with 4.8mm (3/16in) key.
- Armature: 21-slot armature 76.4mm dia. series wound with AWG18 magnet wire (fusing current:82 amps).
- Brushes: Extra-large 19x25mm brushes - replacement stock no. 443730 $ 24.90 per set
- Magnets: Two high-energy saturated C8 ceramic magnets, 12x164mm.
- Bearings: Two sealed 40mm OD ball bearings
- Rotation: Either direction - The red output wire is positive for clockwise rotation from the shaft end. Use Full Wave Bridge Rectifier if shaft will be turned in both directions.
- Speed: Zero to 2,500 rpm (5,000 rpm intermittent), generates at all speeds - depends on load. Load introduces current. See current rating at top of page or on curves.
Mounting: Four 3/8" tapped holes on the faceplate, bolt circle 150 mm or by removable baseplate.
- Weight: 12.6Kg (27.6lb) Shipping weight 14Kg (31lb), dimensions 380x230x204mm (15x9x8in).
- Resistance: Internal resistance 1.1 ohms. Inductance 4.8mH.
- Output Voltages: 12, 24, 36, 48, 90, or 120 (determined by load and rpm)
- Output ratings determined by rpm and load.
- Generators are not weatherproof and need to be enclosed if used outside.
- *Generators are non- returnable once installed and connected to a power supply
If you receive a generator that is damaged in shipping, please notify us before you install the generator in your application
More about Startup Torque