Current Rating for # 443902
- 7.5A - CONTINUOUS DUTY
- 8A - 85 minute run time
- 10A - 43 minute run time
- 15A - 21 minute run time
Start Up Torque - 0.134 N-m or 1.3 lbs inches
Scroll to bottom of page to view performance curves.
- Shaft: Steel 15.9mm (5/8") diameter, 48mm length, with 4.8mm (3/16in) key.
- Armature: 21-slot armature 76.4mm dia. series wound with AWG20 magnet wire (fusing current:58 amps).
- Brushes: Extra-large 19x25mm brushes - replacement stock no. 443730 $ 24.90
- Magnets: Two high-energy saturated C8 ceramic magnets, 12x110mm.
- Bearings: Two sealed 40mm OD ball bearings
- Rotation: Either direction - The red output wire is positive for clockwise rotation from the shaft end. Use Full Wave Bridge Rectifier if shaft needs to turn in both directions.
- Speed: Zero to 3,000 rpm (5,000 rpm intermittent), generates at all speeds depending on load.
Mounting: Four tapped holes on the faceplate, bolt circle 150 mm or by removable baseplate.
- Weight: 7.6Kg (21.6lb) Shipping weight 10.5Kg (25lb), dimensions 380x230x204mm (15x9x8in).
- Resistance: Internal resistance 2.5 ohms. Inductance 15mH.
- Output Voltages: 12, 24, 36, 48, 90, or 120 (determined by load and rpm)
- Output current: 15 amperes for 21 minutes maximum - intermittent duty.
- Generators are not weatherproof and must be enclosed if outside.