Current Rating for the # 443541
- 3 A - Continuous Duty
- 3.3 A - 60 minutes
- 4 A - 30 minutes
- 10 A - 5 minutes
Start Up Torque: 0.588 x 0.075 = 0.044 Newton-meter (equivalent to 0.032 pound-feet or 0.38 pound-inches
View performance curves 443541 Gen Graphs
- Magnets: Two high-energy saturated C8 ceramic magnets.
- Shaft: Steel 12.7mm (1/2") diameter, 40mm length, with 1mm full-length flat.
- Armature: 16-slot armature 52mm diameter wound with AWG25 magnet wire (fusing current:24 amps).
- Brushes: Replacement stock no. 443732 - $ 45.00 per set of two
- Bearings: Two double-sealed 32mm OD ball bearings - replacement can be found online from places like McMaster Carr etc -search under Electric motor ball bearing # 6201Z
- Rotation: Either direction - The red output wire is positive for clockwise rotation from the shaft end.
- Speed: Zero to 5,000 rpm - generates at all speeds- output depends on load.
Mounting: Four 6mm holes on the front or rear end caps, or by hose clamps on the magnet drum.
- Weight: 4.2Kg (9.2lb) Shipping weight 4.6Kg (10lb), dimensions 150x150x300mm (6x6x12in).
- Resistance: Internal resistance 7.7 ohms. Inductance 16mH.
- Performance: See performance curves below
- Maximum charging current is 10A (see run times below) If you exceed these specifications the generator will overheat.
- Generator is not weather proof and needs to be enclosed if outside.
*Generators are non- returnable once installed and connected to a power supply.
If you receive a generator that is damaged in shipping, please notify us before you install the generator in your application. More about STARTUP TORQUE